SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a PSP Financial Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Preparation of standard and ad hoc reports on payment solutions for internal and external stakeholders
- Invoice control, settlements control
- Account reconciliations
- Assistance in preparing internal documentation and wiki on payment solutions
- Cooperation with Legal&Compliance, Finance, Payments, Business Development, Support teams
- A degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting or related experience
- Proficient command of English close to native level (B2-C1)
- Organizational skills, ability to adapt, prioritize and work within deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details
- Experience in Financial Analysis / Audit, and experience in Payments is a plus
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours
- Private insurance
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.