SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Senior Business Analyst. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Translate ideas from PdMs into well-structured mockups and requirements(flow diagrams, US, UC)
- Validate the requirements documentation with the appropriate stakeholders and receives approval on these documents, lead grooming and decomposition of these reqs.
- Interact with the scrum team (grooming, retro, planning, daily, demos, release planning)
- Maintain documentation and tasks of your features neat and up to date
- Сontrol user-guide implementation of your features
- Perform review of designs and reqs. of your teammates
- Take the initiative to seek out areas of improvement
- Perform competitors analysis, brainstorm sessions
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in BA activities
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate input into well-structured requirements, fast prototyping skills
- Knowledge and experience in Agile-based methodologies
- Proactive position: ask more than enough questions, propose meaningful solutions, market/trends/competitors analysis
- Understanding of application programming interface (API): how to describe requirements for API, how to test
- Experience in B2B products
- Good UX knowledge of Web Applications
- Spoken and written English (B2)
Nice to have at least some:
- Experience in gamification systems, spectatorship development
- Experience in gambling industry at game provider or operator side
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.