Account Manager Assistant (Game Aggregator)
SOFTSWISS is a tech company focused on iGaming. We offer ultra-powerful, widely acclaimed, certified software solutions for managing online casino and betting operations worldwide. We also provide cost-effective White Label solutions and various operational services to our clients. SOFTSWISS is based in Belarus, where it counts 1300+ people, with official presence and gaming licenses in several more jurisdictions. Online casinos powered by SOFTSWISS’s platform have received numerous awards and accolades from the industry media. Among our products are Online Casino Platform, Game Aggregator, Sports Betting Platform, Affiliate Marketing Platform, and various casino games under the BGaming brand.
About the product:
SOFTSWISS Game Aggregator is a solution for online casino websites that allows them to acquire gaming content from a number of game producers through one integration.
There are two ways for a casino to get games: they have to work either directly with the producers or with their partners – game aggregators. The second option is a common practice since the casino’s one-time effort to integrate into the game aggregator pays off with thousands of games becoming available at once.
Currently, we provide games for over 300 domains. To date, our portfolio consists of over 60 game vendors that are available through the Game Aggregator. In total it’s more than 10,000 games to choose from. But it’s not about the size – it’s about the quality and stability of our software.
- Processing requests to enable new providers and currencies for the casino.
- Checking new providers and currencies functionality at the casino.
- Working with documents: collecting required documents from clients, checking the conformity of all necessary documents according to the list.
- Technical configuration of new projects.
- Preparing invoices and different reports to clients.
- Interaction with other Game Aggregator teams and clients.
- Mailing to clients with important changes and monitoring the implementation of these changes.
- Written and spoken English B1-B2.
- Russian language is an advantage.
- Self-organization, multitasking, attentiveness.
- Ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to search independently, analyze and systematize information.
- Full-time position, remote work is possible, relocation as an option.
- 4 paid sick days, 1 day off.
- Online English classes.
- Paid training programs, certifications, conferences including international events.
- Referral program.
- Corporate celebrations, team buildings, and fun activities.
Your application for Senior Account Manager Assistant (Game Aggregator) submitted successfully.