SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a System Analyst. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Collection, analysis, formalization, and documentation of requirements for the system being developed. Modeling and documentation of the subject area;
- Communication with stakeholders. Elaboration of business ideas to the level of technical specifications agreed with the rest of the system;
- Participation in planning the development process. Prompt work with changes and interaction with the team on emerging issues;
- Analysis of similar solutions on the market, industry development trends, and proposals for product improvement;
- 2+ years of experience in IT as a Business Analyst or Systems Analyst in finance or other areas where data security and integrity are key requirements. Understanding the life cycle and software development processes;
- Experience in analysis, decomposition, and documentation of complex systems. Including using tools for creating diagrams, and flowcharts;
- Responsibility and focus on team results, perseverance in solving complex problems;
- Good level of self-organization, managing own time and workload;
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.