SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a BizDev Manager. We need a true, experienced, and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Holding actual PSP and PM research as per our main market needs;
- Perform calls and further communication with potential PSPs;
- Help underwriting process by sending requests for Check List, NDAs and KYC/B from the PSP;
- Make volume forecasts, rate and fee calculations for new PSPs, BAM and On-boarding Teams;
- Work closely with Treasury and Legal team regarding new PSPs, current contract and commercials, discounts etc.;
- Arrange Referral agreements with PSP, Gateways, Facilitators/Integrators and others and promote to partners.
- Experience in business development or sales positions;
- Stellar negotiation and networking skills;
- Expertise in PSP (Payment service providers) BizDev is an advantage;
- English at B2 level;
- Open-mindedness and tendency to thrive in a team environment.
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.