SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Customer Support Specialist.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Processing written customer inquiries;
- Comprehensive advice and clarification of customer queries;
- Knowledge of the admin area, the ability to use all the provided tools (training);
- Knowledge of internal workflow and the ability to utilize the provided tools;
- Handle escalations: escalate complex or unresolved issues to supervisors or appropriate departments while providing clear and detailed information.;
- Ensure customer satisfaction: strive to exceed customer expectations by delivering excellent service and maintaining a positive, friendly demeanor;
- Handle high conversation volumes: manage incoming conversations efficiently to minimize wait times and ensure all customer inquiries are addressed promptly;
- Work from a comfortable office – is a must (Tbilisi)
- Working on a shift schedule 2/2 (shift 12 hours, alternation of day and night shifts)
- Fluency in written English (B2+);
- High customer and service orientation;
- Experienced PC user – Excellent typing skills and familiarity with Windows 10;
- Stress tolerance;
- Soft skills (communication, empathy) to be able to deal with customer queries;
- Team player with a customer-oriented mindset;
- Previous experience in a similar position is a plus;
- German will be a plus (B2+)
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.