SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Payment Account Manager to join our team.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Develop and maintain strong, long-term relationships with clients and key individuals on the client’s side.
- Understand client business specifics and how it operates;
- Monitor and forecast key metrics related to payment operations.
- Create a development plan and strategy for clients.
- Collaborate with both the team and key personnel from the client’s side to identify potential issues and propose effective solutions.
- Collaborating with other departments, such as PSP BizDev, Tech team and BAM.
- Effectively communicate client requirements to other teams.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement in account management processes and implementing changes to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strong communication, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Prior experience in establishing and managing client relationships.
- Proficiency in business English at an advanced level (B2).
- Thorough knowledge of the IT industry and its major processes.
- Time management skills.
- Willingness to continuously learn and develop professionally, keeping up-to-date with the latest best practices.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.