SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Payroll Specialist in our Finance Team.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Salary accounting, medical certificates, child care benefits, vacation pay and other types of pay in the company-resident of HTP;
- Statistical reporting on labor;
- Compilation and verification of salary certificates;
- Experience with the calculation of salary for the staff of 400 or more employees;
- Preparation and submission of reports on government administration (information about the calculated income tax, pension fund, insurance);
- Closing (verification) of payroll and payroll tax accounts;
- Preparation of salary certificates;
- Advising employees about payroll issues, consultations, clarifications, assistance.
- Higher education;
- 2+ years of relevant work experience preferably within international companies;
- Experience with 1C;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- English (pre-intermediate and higher).
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.