SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Payroll Specialist in Poland.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Process payroll for employees in the organization with a staff of more than 500 people;
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries;
- Manage organization budget and expenses with the bonus system implementation;
- Report to department supervisor regarding activities and issues;
- Address and resolve employee complaints regarding the payroll sustem;
- Work with company database programs to process payroll;
- Prepare reports to relevant departments about payroll budget and expense.
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required of at least 3 years;
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, in business or accounting preferred;
- Strong knowladge of tax and wage laws in Poland;
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications;
- Multitasking and organizational skills;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Flexible working hours
- Private insurance
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Generous referral program
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.