SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a PR Manager.
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Creating and implementing the brand’s external communication strategy and PR campaigns.
- Ensuring media coverage of company news and updates according to the strategy: writing and editing in the English and Russian languages (press releases, articles, interviews, case studies) and working with PR agencies.
- Working with the company’s C-level representatives: increasing the frequency of media mentions, creating a positive brand image via interviews, comments, etc.
- Regular interactions with media partners, expanding the media map, media monitoring for brand presence.
- Organising the brand’s participation in industry awards, public speaking events, video interviews, and podcasts (online and offline).
- Analysing PR efficiency and competitive environment, regular reporting.
- Analysing the brand’s reputation across digital channels and media; working with negative reviews.
- Experience in Communications & PR (3 years and over).
- Excellent written, editing, and verbal communications skills: Russian and English.
- English: C1, C2 or native.
- Experience in working with media (including international press) and PR agencies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Information and Communication Technologies/PR/Journalism/Marketing).
- Experienced PC user (knowledge of WordPress and Jira project management platforms preferred).
- Multitasking and the ability to quickly adapt to changes, as well as a proactive approach to work, will be your advantage.
- Understanding the specifics of the online gaming industry will be a huge plus.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the igaming industry through technological innovation
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritise the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.