In this position, you’ll join our friendly and growing team of technical writers and have a chance to work on multiple projects of the company. As a technical writer, you are going to deliver user guides and technical documentation including API docs, step-by-step instructions, configuration guides, and more.
Our tools: Confluence, Jira, Swagger.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in technical documentation
- Proven experience in writing user guides in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft Style Guide, Google Style Guide, or similar
- Experience in writing release notes
- Proficiency with managing Confluence content
- English not lower than C1 and higher
- Experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology-related content
- Experience in API writing, familiarity with API documentation tools (Swagger is preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking
- Must be a self-motivator who works well independently and in a team environment with little direct supervision
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
It’ll be nice if you have:
- Experience with Git
- Experience with creating documentation using any kind of help authoring tools
- Knowledge of any markup languages
- Writing for gambling or fintech domains
- Ability to read and understand any API programming language
- Example of User Guides you’ve created
- Example APIs that you’ve created
In this role, you will:
- Create, edit, and maintain procedural documentation including but not limited to user guides, step-by-step instructions, training manuals, and more.
- Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation including but not limited to API documentation, description of configuration files
- Translate and revise technical documentation written by developers
- Create release notes
- Assist with other duties when needed
- Work for at least 2 projects simultaneously
- Work closely with writers, developers, product owners, business analysts, QA team, and others
Also, you will be able:
- Mentor other technical writers on best practices and processes
SOFTSWISS is an international company and an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognized industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time remote work opportunities and flexible working hours;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events