Technical Account Manager
SOFTSWISS is a rapidly growing IT product company, established in 2009 and recognized as one of the leaders in the iGaming market. We are always welcoming professionals in various areas to join the team.
We are looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
If you are fast thinking, nice speaking, and self-organized even without experience, we would like to get your response to this position.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,300+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
- Previous experience as a technical account manager or technical support specialist in an IT company
- Good understanding of API communication, reading log files
- Good command of markup and web languages (HTML, CSS), web performance, search engine optimization principles
- Solid computer, analytical, organizational skills
- Proficient command of English close to a native level
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Planning and management skills
- Willingness to grow professionally.
- Clients query processing via the helpdesk
- Analysis of clients requirements
- Maintaining technical infrastructure and monitoring problems
- Negotiations over the phone, messengers, e-mail as well as face to face
- Communicating client’s requirements to the development team
- Delivery of the full-featured product to the client
- Project planning supervision
- Client satisfaction analysis.
- Full-time schedule
- Opportunity to join one of the most progressive and fast-growing IT spheres
- We are working in dynamic constantly growing business terms: developed processes, opportunity to influence outcomes and share experiences, quality not quantity
- Our own products line which has recommended itself multiple times in a variety of market cases
- Relocation opportunities
- High salary with a KPI-based motivation system
- Your salary is protected against inflation and currency spikes, the whole salary amount is specified directly in the job offer
- Medical insurance + 25 days of vacation + 5 SICK DAYS
- Professional training, English courses.
SOFTSWISS highly appreciates driven, ambitious specialists ready to achieve goals and objectives and attain prosperity for themself as a result.
Know someone who might be a great fit here? Please share this vacancy with them!
Your application for Senior Technical Account Manager submitted successfully.