Technical Account Manager (iGaming Platform)
SOFTSWISS is a rapidly growing IT product company, established in 2009 and recognized as one of the leaders in the iGaming market. We are always welcoming professionals in various areas to join the team.
We are looking for highly motivated and goal-oriented individuals who are willing to share their thoughts and ideas with like-minded people and get additional knowledge and experience in return.
If you are fast thinking, nice speaking, and self-organized even without experience, we would like to get your response to this position.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
- Previous experience as a technical account manager or technical support specialist in an IT company
- Good understanding of API communication, reading log files
- Good command of markup and web languages (HTML, CSS), web performance, search engine optimization principles
- Solid computer, analytical, organizational skills
- Proficient command of English close to a native level
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Planning and management skills
- Willingness to grow professionally.
- Clients query processing via the helpdesk
- Analysis of clients requirements
- Maintaining technical infrastructure and monitoring problems
- Negotiations over the phone, messengers, e-mail as well as face to face
- Communicating client’s requirements to the development team
- Delivery of the full-featured product to the client
- Project planning supervision
- Client satisfaction analysis.
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
SOFTSWISS highly appreciates driven, ambitious specialists ready to achieve goals and objectives and attain prosperity for themself as a result.
Know someone who might be a great fit here? Please share this vacancy with them!
Your application for Senior Technical Account Manager (iGaming Platform) submitted successfully.