We are looking for a Technical Writer with 3+ years of commercial experience.
SOFTSWISS is an award-winning brand focused on the iGaming industry. We provide innovative software solutions for large online gaming and betting businesses. SOFTSWISS products include an Online Casino Platform, Crypto Casino Solution, Managed Services, Game Aggregator, the Affilka affiliate management platform, the Sportsbook Platform, and the Jackpot Aggregator, a Jackpot as a Service solution for promotional campaigns and analytics.
SOFTSWISS in numbers:
- 2009 – year founded
- 1,400+ people at the company
- 300+ gaming websites supported
- 6.5B+ € bets processed per month
- 350M+ € in transactions monthly
- 600K+ monthly active players
For more information, please visit https://www.softswiss.com.
In this position, you’ll join our friendly and growing team of technical writers and have a chance to work on multiple projects of the company. As a technical writer, you are going to deliver user guides and technical documentation including API docs, step-by-step instructions, configuration guides, and more.
Our tools: Confluence, Jira, Swagger.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in technical documentation
- Proven experience in writing user guides in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Knowledge of Microsoft Style Guide, Google Style Guide, or similar
- Experience in writing release notes
- Proficiency with managing Confluence content
- English not lower than C1 and higher
- Experience in writing and proofreading of content, especially technology-related content
- Experience in API writing, familiarity with API documentation tools (Swagger is preferable)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Critical thinking
- Must be a self-motivator who works well independently and in a team environment with little direct supervision
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical people
It’ll be nice if you have
- Experience with Git
- Experience with creating documentation using any kind of help authoring tools
- Knowledge of any markup languages
- Writing for gambling or fintech domains
- Ability to read and understand any API programming language
- Example of User Guides you’ve created
- Example APIs that you’ve created
In this role, you will
- Create, edit, and maintain procedural documentation including but not limited to user guides, step-by-step instructions, training manuals, and more.
- Create, edit, and maintain technical documentation including but not limited to API documentation, description of configuration files
- Translate and revise technical documentation written by developers
- Create release notes
- Assist with other duties when needed
- Work for at least 2 projects simultaneously
- Work closely with writers, developers, product owners, business analysts, QA team, and others
Also, you will be able
- Mentor other technical writers on best practices and processes
- Work in an international IT product company with offices in 4 countries
- Remote full-time work or work from a comfortable office. It doesn’t matter where you work from, what matters is the result
- Flexible schedule. It is enough to coordinate time zones and have intersections of working hours with the team
- Paid 4 Sick Days and 1 Day Off per calendar year
- Sports program compensation
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker
- Large payments under the referral program, in which the bonus is received by both the employee who recommends and the candidate who accepts the offer
- Training, internal workshops, participation in international professional conferences and corporate events
- A wide relocation program for both employees and newcomers.
If you are passionate about creating easy-to-understand documentation and have a strong background in the Technical Writing field, don’t hesitate to apply! We’re looking forward to you contributing to our team’s success and hope you’re excited about this job opportunity!
Thank you for your application and desire to join SOFTSWISS! Our Talent Acquisition team will review it and contact you if your qualifications match our needs for this role.
Meanwhile, we encourage you to learn more about our company: visit our website and follow us on social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram). If you are not selected for this position, we encourage you to watch SOFTSWISS Careers as we constantly grow and add new roles."Go Home