SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for Customer Care Specialists. We are currently seeking candidates who can work from our pleasant office, located in Sofia, Bulgaria.
We need true professionals who share our culture and values.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way via emails or chats;
- Identifying customer needs and assisting customers with their queries;
- Escalate technical issues;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and Company policies;
- Knowledge of the admin area, the ability to use all the provided tools (training);
- Work from a comfortable office – is a must (Sofia);
- Working on shift schedule 2/2 (shift 12 hours, alternation of day and night shifts);
- Fluency in English (B2+);
- Computer literacy;
- The ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- Responsible attitude
- Positive, can-do attitude, “solution-finder”;
- Naturally helpful and service-minded;
- Soft-skills to be able to deal with challenges professionally;
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the wellbeing and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.