SOFTSWISS continues to expand the team and is looking for a Frontend Developer – HTML-coder (React).
We need a true, experienced and accomplished professional who shares our culture and values.
- Working with React projects;
- Development of user interfaces;
- Creation of high quality and UX-optimized websites;
- Working with the company’s own products, participating in their constant improvement;
- 50% of tasks will be related to layout;
- Working in a cross-functional team based on agile principles;
- Continuous interaction with business and other development teams.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Frontend development;
- Layout level – middle+ / senior;
- React level – middle- / middle;
- High level of knowledge of HTML and CSS (scss);
- At least a 2 years of experience with the ReactJS 16 + / Hooks stack;
- Experience with Figma.
SOFTSWISS is an international company, an iGaming software expert. We don’t only follow iGaming market trends, we create them! SOFTSWISS is a recognised industry leader in iGaming software solutions development, covering almost all aspects of the iGaming industry. The company has an international team and an official presence in several countries. Projects powered by SOFTSWISS receive numerous awards and accolades from industry media.
Changing the iGaming industry through technological innovation.
Mindful actions for big-picture goals: we value strategic vision, alignment, and personal responsibility.
We see people
People are the heart of our success: we prioritize the well-being and growth of our employees through a culture of warmth.
We embrace changes
Driving change through courageous spirit: we set ambitious goals, welcome initiative, and strive for entrepreneurial attitude and constant improvement.
We push for customer success
Perceiving customer success as our own: we provide high-quality services, build trust, and strive for win-win solutions.
Quality for industry leadership: our success is built on technological excellence, continuous improvement, and top industry talent.
- Full-time work opportunities;
- Private insurance;
- Additional 1 Day Off per calendar year;
- Sports program compensation;
- Comprehensive Mental Health Programme;
- Free online English lessons with a native speaker;
- Generous referral program;
- Training, internal workshops, and participation in international professional conferences and corporate events.
If you would like to find out more about us, please visit our website https://www.softswiss.com.